Several years ago Qatar blocked the world’s most popular voice and video calling applications like Skype, IMO, Whatsapp, Facetime, and others. Whatsapp calls are blocked in Qatar now. To unblock Whatsapp Calling in Qatar you can use the following tips:
1. Hide your real IP address with an invisible and secure Silverhanna connection.
2. Setup an encrypted secure connection on your device (iPhone and Android, Mac or Windows)
3. Turn on VPN on your device (please review setup guides below)
4. Enjoy unlimited voice and video Whatsapp call from UAE.
How to Unblock Whatsapp call in Qatar in iPhone
WhatsApp call not working in Qatar. To unblock Whatsapp Calling in Qatar on your iOS device like iPhone please make an encrypted tunnel, that will mask your IP address and only after that use Whatsapp in Qatar.
People also ask:
Does Viber work in Qatar?
Is Discord blocked in Qatar?
Does Zoom work in Qatar?
What calling apps work in Qatar?
In Which countries Whatsapp Call is banned
Why Whatsapp Video Call is blocked in Qatar
Whatsapp calling is blocked in all Middle East countries including UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia.
With secure Aeroshield you can also unblock Facetime in UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia.
The government of the country limits all VOIP services for international calls. So, if you would like to use Whatsapp voice or video call you need secure and reliable protection. Try Silverhanna protection today for free and forget about blocks and Internet restrictions.
Try Silverhanna today for free!
How to Setup Secure Connection on your iOS device
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone or iPad please follow the next instructions:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to Unblock Whatsapp call in Qatar in Android
You can also use Whatsapp call in your Android device.
First, please setup secure connection on your smartphone or tablet and then enjoy unlimited WhatsApp calling.
Try Silverhanna today for free!
How to Setup Secure Connection on your Android device
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your Android device please follow the next instructions:
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap +icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “VPN account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings.
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK.
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.