How to access Snapchat in China in 2019? Unfortunately, Snapchat is blocked in China since 2015. To use this wonderful application you need to implement some tricks with your Internet connection. There are several ways to unblock Snapchat. Let’s consider the most popular solutions.
First of all, you must be connected to the Internet. You cannot use Snapchat if you do not have Internet access. This could be any type of connection, like Wi-Fi, cable connection, Mobile network Internet like 3g or 4g (Sim card).
Now you need to mask your device (Android, iPhone, MAC or Windows computer, etc. ) using special encryption services like Silverhanna.
Silverhanna hides your IP address and encrypts all your traffic. Under such protection, you can easily bypass the Great Chinese Firewall and unblock any website or application. This is absolutely safe and secure.
Unblock Snapchat in 1 minute
To unblock Snapchat from China, or any other country where it is blocked, you need to do the next:
1 – get your personal secure silverhanna account
2 – setup protected connection
3 – enjoy Snapchat without any limits.
What is Snapchat?
Snapchat is a great social media and messaging application. You can use it to share some photos, videos, text messaged, and even drawings.
Snapchat is free to download and use. Now it is extremely popular among young people.
What is so special with Snapchat? There is one amazing and unusual feature that makes Snapchat different from all others texting and photo apps: the messages will disappear from the recipient’s phone after a few seconds.
That is crazy! But it’s true!
Another wonderful feature of Snapchat among Irish teens is the Lenses. They let
Countries Where Snapchat is Blocked
Snapchat is banned not only in China but in many other countries as well. Below you can see the list on the countries where Snapchat is blocked.
- Snapchat is blocked in Iran
- App Snapchat is blocked in Cuba
- Snapchat is not working in Hong Kong
- Calling feature in Snapchat is banned in UAE
- Snapchat is blocked in Saudi Arabia
How to Unblock Snapchat in China on Android device
First you need to setup an invisible vpn connection on your Androrid.
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your Android device please follow the next instructions:
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap +icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “VPN account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings.
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK.
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
How to Use Snapchat in China on iOS device
First you need to setup secure connection on your iPhone.
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone or iPad please follow the next instructions:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.